The Koniag Government Services Sector of companies is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for developing, refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract, develop and retain highly qualified talent for the various companies within the sector. The successful candidate will work with our sector company Presidents and Program Managers to ensure a seamless, value-added and robust recruitment operation that will effectively meet our growing needs for talent, enable us to achieve our business goals, and build the workforce across the sector.
- You will report to the Director of HR and drive strategic recruitment and sourcing of mid- to senior-level professionals within the sector.
- In this role, you will be a key recruiting talent partner for various businesses within the sector, interface with business and program leaders, and deliver qualified talent to fill critical business roles.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of overall recruiting experience, including sourcing, internet recruiting, recruitment process management
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience in a regulated OFCCP environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience recruiting technical professionals
- Proven track record in hiring cleared staff (Secret, TS, TSSCI, etc.) within the DoD, Law Enforcement, and Intelligence communities
- Knowledgeable in technology and management consulting fields and able to recruit programmers, systems analysts, and business analysts successfully.
- Provide sourcing, recruiting support and consultation for hiring managers as a full life cycle Recruiter
- Drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and pipeline development
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Effectively build talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Develop relationships with hiring managers in the various companies, ensuring that recruitment is integrated into the business unit
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high recruitment standards
- Propose diversity strategies to attract a diverse workforce to the company.
- Experience using multiple social media sites to develop leads
- Proven experience executing attract/recruit strategies that support business priorities and objectives
- Experience developing sourcing plans to identify diverse pools of talent to include military veterans
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting to include job brief (job launch), developing sourcing/marketing plan, candidate outreach and development, slate presentation, offer and close
- Experience identifying networking leads for passive talent using multiple internet sources such as niche sites, organizations, associations, education websites, blogs, user groups, specific industry news, etc.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills in order to express thoughts in a structured and succinct manner with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience
- Knowledgeable of state and federal employment/hiring laws and internet candidate requirements
- Consultative skills: ability to function as an advisor; assist and help managers achieve success; and connect strategy and activities
- Execution focused: goal oriented; obtains satisfaction from doing, achieving and excelling
- Methodical: procedural and process focused, with the ability to develop a plan for execution
- Relationship management: recognizes the value in how internal and external stakeholders perceive them.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.