DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
Driver departs Orlando THS station at 1730 drives to FedEx airport facility then picks up mail and drives back to Orlando THS station; driver does this several times a night. This is hands on freight, driver will be loading and unloading the trucks.
GET PAID WEEKLY
Matheson Inc. is looking for experienced Part Time Class A Drivers who are self-motivated and career-minded in Orlando, FL.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.¯ We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have good driving record (MVR)
- Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver's License.
- 1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Ability to pass USPS background check.
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical including functional capacity exam.
Run Details: Driver has opportunity to pick up both shifts
- Break Operation: Driver starts at 5:30pm and ends usually around 8:30pm; depending on how many containers there are a night and what time the plane lands.
- Build Shift: Driver starts at 10:30pm and ends usually around 7:30am; depending on what time post office gets mail to our facility
- DAYS OFF: Mondays
$18.56 Per Hour + $3.49 Health & Welfare benefit
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.