Tuknik Government Services is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work with our Federal client in the Ft. Collins CO area. This is a direct, full-time position supporting TGS and our government client.
This position will be part of a team supporting a Federal client in initial planning stages of a large-scale information technology infrastructure for network and telecommunications. Team will be responsible for analyzing existing statements of work and concept of operations, consolidating changes and validating approach with a large group of stakeholders.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, and more.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of 3 business and technical analysts
- Support the development and documentation of functional requirements and internal operational requirements for a statement of objectives and Concept of Operations (ConOps)
- Assess and gather IT service requirements and expectations from all levels of Government management, including technical and business areas.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or IT-related field
- Demonstrated ability to assess and gather IT service requirements and expectations from all levels of Government management, to include those in technical and business areas
- Demonstrated experience with major GSA IT service contract transitions, with emphasis on changing operational roles and resulting efficiencies, to include the capture of potential or actual costs savings
- Must possess advanced writing skills which demonstrate document approach, document audience/stockholder identification, and document goals' development
- Skills must also include the ability to translate and apply technical information in a manner that that meets audience/stockholder requirements and expectations
- Demonstrated experience with developing network and security operation documentation pertaining to major IT service transitions
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Experience with Federal consulting or implementation of telecommunication networks preferred.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 10 years of consulting experience.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are member of a Federally Recognized Native American Tribe