The Director, Talent Management will lead and oversee the development and implementation of integrated talent management processes and tools to build individual skills and organizational capabilities needed to execute the organizational business strategy. This role will be responsible for managing all aspects of our talent management programs on a global basis. The candidate must work collaboratively across the divisions and partner with the management team. He/she will combine expertise and thought-leadership for this critical role with a pragmatic, hands-on approach to deliver best-in-class talent solutions to the organization. S/he will serve as an advisor to ensure alignment with attracting and retaining outstanding global talent and maximizing organizational performance.
1. Direct and oversee collaborative identification and development of annual and multi-year human capacity strategies and workplans to assess, develop, evaluate and retain the Winrock global workforce at multiple levels. Identify and facilitate development of standards, tools, and resources. Devise and implement metrics.
2. Direct and oversee identification and development of best practice performance systems and methods to optimize individual, team, and organizational worker performance around the globe. Identify and develop Winrock's workforce response to be innovate, proactice, and adaptable considering professional development and career paths and leadership development and succession planning. Employee engagement and commitment to Winrock as well as organization leadership is measured and understood to focus improvement. Measure and evaluate.
3. Oversee and direct Talent Management capacity and team to ensure innovative development, effective delivery and evaluation, and transparent measurements of methods and systems. Implement collaborative actions with HR Partners to facilitate evaluation and development of talent management methods and systems at the regional, national, and local levels. Build knowledge, expertise, and capacity leveraging internal and external resources and assuring timely, effective technical assistance and counsel. Measure and evaluate.
4. Direct development and delivery of training and other capacity building efforts. Identify and access internal and external resources to provide timely and effective technical assistance.
5. Serve as a strategic partner providing advice and counsel to maximize staffing resources and performance, ensure economy and efficiency of work processes, and contain institutional risk.
6. Perform other duties as assigned and contribute to the success of the HR department and function at Winrock.
• Master's degree and 10 years of progressive HR experience.
• Demonstrated success as an HR functional leader delivering global or national solutions in multiple locations alignment with organizational objectives and measurements. Strong technical knowledge and depth in several functional areas including performance management, leadership development, organizational development, employee relations, employee relations or capacity building required.
• Demonstrated project management success delivering methods and systems to work forces of 1,000+ preferred.
• Demonstrated success in support to key senior management and building relationships.
• Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across countries, cultures, and organizational units required
• Demonstrated ability to work, manage, and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment and on deadline; aptitude for problem solving and decision making needed
• Superb written and verbal communication skills required.
• English fluency required.
• Ability to travel up to 25 percent of the time.
• SPHR, GPHR, CIPD, CCP or other HR professional certification preferred