To continue driving our impressive growth, we are seeking an experienced Sales Executive based out of our Alpharetta headquarters or the Mid-Atlantic region. We offer amazing potential for a consultative, results-focused professional looking to drive growth in our core markets. This key member of our sales team will report to the Executive Vice President of Sales. This individual is expected to be an active, positive member of the OFS network and exemplify the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Rigorously research and target new clients within particular industries, geographic regions; set up and participate in meetings with C-level Executives to communicate our value proposition.
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Channel, Delivery and Industry Initiative teams throughout new client proposal process.
- Coordinate with New Client Delivery Team to appropriately scope new client engagement models and prepare pricing models for proposals.
- Maintain and expand new client relationships through frequent touch points, knowledge sharing about client’s business objectives and OFS customized solutions and services.
- Update sales pipeline frequently in Salesforce. Document prospective client discussions, synthesize key business issues, estimate conversion probability throughout the proposal process, track go/no-go decisions and rationale at the end of the proposal cycle, prepare summary document regarding proposal effort and competitive assessment for OFS ongoing learning.
- Some travel required.
- 7-10 years of proven outside sales experience, preferably with proven sales achievement in IT professional services and success in engaging Fortune 1000 decision makers to close sale of large projects.
- Possess an active network of client relationships.
- Experience in professional services environment; software product engineering, distributed development, offshoring, or outsourcing sales experience preferred.
- Skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and business development to include prospecting, initiation, deal qualification, closure and customer satisfaction/ client management.
- Knowledge of healthcare, financial services, insurance and high tech industries preferred.
- High level of professionalism; adherence to exemplary ethical standards.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Influential, credible leadership presence.
**Position open for employee referral program.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.