Maden Technologies is looking for highly individuals with Anti-terrorism/Force Protection, vulnerability assessments/remediation, military special operations, and joint interagency operational and analytical experience at program, policy and implementation levels.
Candidates must possess an active TS clearance and be a US Citizen with a valid passport.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Primary advisor and implementer of Facilitates protection of sensitive personnel, facilities, installations, or resources against criminal, terrorist, or hostile intelligence activities. Develops security policy, procedures and exercises. Identifies alternatives designs and solutions for protection and anti-intrusion systems and devices to insure that protected persons, facilities and information is not compromised. Work includes the following areas: threat assessment and mitigation, insider threat monitoring and response, active shooter education, training, and drills, intelligence gathering, operations security support, and anti-terrorism planning, evaluation and mitigation.
Recommend procedural/technological solutions to improve ATFP posture. Organizes, leads and attend workings groups and meetings with internal personnel, foreign liaison services and commercial entities to resolve ATFP concerns • Qualifications: REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 8 - 10 year's military combat /combat support arms experience
• Minimum five years of operational experience working with allied nations in AT/FP and vulnerability assessment/remediation
• Experience in developing and presenting AT/FP training for users and a separate course for senior person.
• Expertise in AT/FP policy, program and exercise development related to counter-terrorism, force protection and insider threat attacks.
• Expertise in perimeter and interior physical defense measures, intrusion detection/prevention, surveillance and counter-surveillance systems, emergency action planning and execution
• Physically and medically qualified for OCONUS travel
• Must possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Healthy, physically fit, capable of successfully enduring the stress of working in high risk areas or active combat zones
• 70% travel -must be willing to travel to Africa and Asia
• Fluent in French
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Leadership experience obtained as a Senior NCO or Commissioned Officer
• Experience supporting Department of State or Department of Defense facilities construction and/or relocations, preferably overseas
Education: - Mandatory
• Bachelor's Degree in Security/Intelligence related field (2 years of experience may be substituted for 1 year of college)
• DOD Vulnerability Assessment Certification or equivalent
• AT/FP Level II Certification
• Export Control
• Construction Surveillance
• Graduation from OPSE 1500 and OPSE 2500 or equivalent