If the thought of making an impact on the lives of individuals with emotional, psychological and behavioral disorders brings a smile to your face, then make a meaningful career choice and become our next Full-timeTherapist of our Adult Specialty Program. Devereux New Jersey touches the lives of nearly 400 children, adolescents, adults, and their families with special needs, from outside the New York skyline to the Southern New Jersey shoreline. Individuals with emotional, behavioral, and developmental disabilities are served via a broad spectrum of treatment settings including community-based homes and apartments, vocational training programs, family care homes, and consulting services.
As a Full-timeTherapist you will Inspire hope and Empower lives by:
- Participating in the initial development and update of treatment plans that reflect appropriate interventions/goals.
- Coordinating the planning, development and delivery of therapy services to include family, group and individual therapy.
- Providing case management services to clients, families and agencies to ensure that clients are receiving clinically appropriate, outcome based and cost effective treatment services.
- Maintaining familiarity with all aspects of the client treatment plan and providing updates and/or new information in team and staff meetings.
- Providing accurate, professionally written clinical documentation.
A Full-timeTherapist role with Devereux will offer you:
- A comprehensive benefit package described in the Additional Details section as well as on our benefits site at http://learn.devereux.org/benefits
- The ability to use your clinical experience in our Specialty Bed Program
- The ability to provide quality clinical programming and treatment within Devereux NJ
- The ability to work with direct care staff and center management on the clinical treatment of the consumers.
- Partnering with members of the Operations team to ensure staff compliance with standards and practice of behavior Therapy, behavioral programming, and applied behavior analysis
- Developing and maintaining clinical program models
- The ability to work in conjunction with our Corporate Clinical team
- Stability working for an organization that has been providing services for 100 years
Keywords: Clinical Therapist, LCSW, LPC, LAC, LSW, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clincial Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist, Behavioral Health, Non-Profit, Community Based Treatment, Ph.D, Psy.D, Forensic Psychology
Devereux is a leading non profit behavioral health organization that supports many of the most underserved and vulnerable members of our communities. Founded in 1912 by Helena Devereux, we operate a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of individuals and families every year. We help empower children and adults with intellectual, emotional, developmental, and behavioral challenges to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. Our Philosophy of Care operates under the core principles of Individualized Services; Effective and Accountable Services; and Positive, Behavioral Approaches.
The primary purpose of Devereux is to provide quality service to those entrusted to our care by their families, guardians, agencies, and other designated parties. The most critical resource we have to accomplish this task is our employees. No intervention can be implemented without the assistance of competent employees who are physically and mentally prepared to carry out this tremendous responsibility.
For this reason, in addition to a competitive salary, Devereux provides a comprehensive health and welfare benefits program to eligible full-time employees, family members, and domestic partners. Health and welfare programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services, and an Employee Assistance / Work Life Balance Program, as well as generous time-off policies, and a 403 B retirement plan. Additionally, voluntary, employee paid, Vision and Supplemental Life Insurance are available to FT employees.
**It is the intent of Devereux to continue to offer these benefits; however, we reserve the right to change or stop them at any time, with or without notice.