DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
PAID EVERY FRIDAY
NO TOUCH FREIGHT
FOUR CONSECUTIVE DAYS OFF
Matheson Inc. is looking for experienced Full Time Class A Team Drivers who are self-motivated and career-minded in Missoula, MT --- team operation running between Seattle, WA and Pittsburgh, PA or Greensboro, NC
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
- CDL Class A Driver's License, with no air brakes restriction
- 1 year recent Class A driving experience in winter conditions
- Chaining experience required
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to pass the USPS background check and a DOT physical including functional capacity exam and drug screen
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Missoula to Pittsburgh and back, in a pre-loaded 53’ dry van, NO TOUCH freight. Team driver will pick you up in Missoula, team the load to Pittsburgh and back. Co-driver will deliver load to Seattle
- Missoula to Charleston, WV and back, in a pre-loaded 53’ dry van, NO TOUCH freight. Team driver will pick you up in Missoula, team the load to Pittsburgh and back. Co-driver will deliver load to Seattle
- Average hours per week:44-46 hours or more; paid weekly
- Shift: Trips depart Seattle every night, picking up Missoula driver every morning
- Days on: Three consecutive days TBD, mostly daytime driving
- Days off: Four consecutive days TBD
- $20.98 Per Hour
- $5.03 per hour Health & Welfare benefit allocation (applied to benefits; calculated up to 40 hours a week, based on hours paid; a percentage is of this amount goes into the 401(k) and the balance is used to offset the cost of health benefits)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 40lK and additional benefits offered.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.