DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
PAID EVERY FRIDAY
NO TOUCH FREIGHT
Matheson Inc. is looking for experienced Class A drivers who are self-motivated and career-minded in Missoula, MT --- this is a relief position, covering vacations, and call offs, for a team operation running between Seattle to Pittsburgh or Charleston, WV
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
- CDL Class A Driver's License, with no air brakes restriction
- 1 year recent Class A driving experience in winter conditions
- Chaining experience required
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to pass the USPS background check and a DOT physical including functional capacity exam and drug screen
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Missoula to Pittsburgh or Charleston, bulk mail in a pre-loaded 53’ dry van, NO TOUCH freight.
- Average hours per week - Approximately 42-46 hours per trip
- Shift - As needed
- $20.98 Per Hour
- $5.03 Health & Welfare benefit allocation (applied to 401 (k), paid on the 1st 40 hours; hourly rate is determined by the USPS Wage Determination)
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.