DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
PAID EVERY FRIDAY
NO TOUCH FREIGHT
Matheson Inc. is looking for experienced Class A drivers who are self-motivated and career-minded in Butte, MT --- this is a relief position, covering vacations, and call offs, for a slip seat operation running between Butte to Seattle, and Butte to Hardin, MT.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
- CDL Class A Driver's License, with no air brakes restriction
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
- 1 year recent Class A driving experience in winter conditions
- Chaining experience required
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to pass the USPS background check and a DOT physical including functional capacity exam and drug screen
- Butte, MT to Seattle, WA, bulk mail in a pre-loaded 53’ dry van, NO TOUCH freight. Deliver loaded trailer to postal facility in Seattle, layover for 10 hour reset, then pick up loaded trailer in Seattle, relay to Butte, or relay loaded trailers from Butte to Hardin, and back.
- Average hours per week - as needed
- Shift - as needed
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.