AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking for a Class A CLD Truck Driver in our Southgate, MI facility. This is a HOME DAILY position, running on 2nd shift.
Position requirements include:
- Drive tractor/trailer to and from local destination in a safe and efficient manner.
- Do yard spotting and trailer switching as necessary.
- Assist dock and/or warehouse staff in loading and unloading truck.
- Inspect truck for defects before and after trips and will submit a report indicating truck condition.
- Maintain driver log according to DOT regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Complete all other duties the Supervisor deems necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required; one year of tractor trailer driving experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid CDL-A driver license is required.
- Able to perform all physical components of the position, with reasonable accommodation if required.
- Able to operate a forklift.
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.