AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking for a Manufacturing Assistant in our Southgate, MI facility.
Position Requirements include:
- This administrative support includes managing meetings and calendars, assisting with travel arrangements and reimbursements, writing meeting agendas and minutes, etc.
- Ensure that leadership has materials needed for the day and week and plans ahead accordingly
- Maintain and audit databases and charts containing key metrics, trend displays, and follow up on related issues
- Audit status on various projects, update progress reports, and maintain related documents and files.
- Utilize company’s ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and SharePoint software to help automate data analysis for continuous improvement.
- Perform a range of additional administrative and project related tasks as directed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business Management, or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, partially Excel
- Ability to jump right in and adapt to the environment
- Dynamic and versatile individual who can learn quickly
- Ability to work with little direction.
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.