The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Laboratory Technician I is an entry-level technician role that supports professional laboratory staff by maintaining glassware; maintaining logs and record books; troubleshooting and resolving problems; helping with special projects. This position will work the hours of 1:00pm - 9:30pm Monday thru Friday but will have a 2-3 week training period in the very beginning with the hours of 6:30am - 3:00pm.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
- Provide glassware by ordering, receiving, and inventorying glassware.
- Keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
- Document information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolve problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Support Research & Development team including sample preparation, food production startups and plant line trials.
- Proactively collaborate and support the team, communicate problems as they arise and identify solutions
- Prioritize tasks to meet goals and ensure product quality
- Complete projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings
What you bring to the team:
- Prior quality or laboratory experience
- High School Diploma, and additional technical certifications as deemed appropriate. Preferred Education and Experience:
- Degree in science, medical or laboratory technology from an accredited institution.
- Certification in laboratory technology from a certified college.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)