We are a growing company that is looking for RN/LPN/LPN Care Managers for our company. This position is part-time, performing weekly in home visits for an assigned caseload. Based on your needs, this position can become full-time. No weekends, no call, and the ability to make your own schedule. You must be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
Responsibilities of the RN/LPN/LPN Care Manager include but are not limited to: provide the best complex care management to our clients/members; the frail, elderly, the chronically ill, and functionally challenged. Other duties of the Care Manager include:
- Medication management, Care Manager does not administer medications.
- Provide education to prevent hospitalizations.
- Complete all on-boarding, annual and other mandatory training as assigned.
- Collaborate care of our clients with other members of their medical team including their physicians, and other clinical associates.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance and adhere to all company policies.
- Educate on resources available and assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions.
Requirements of the RN/LPN Care Manager -
- Must be licensed in the state you live in and are going to be working in.
- Must have have at least 2 years of case management experience or geriatric home health health experience.
- Must have a secure computer with internet access and email to be able to work from home, no Chromebook or Tablet.
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Valid Driver's license, Car Insurance, Current TB or able to obtain clearance, and access to an automobile to complete home visits.
If you are interested in this very rewarding position, please forward your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
- Home Health Case Management: 2 years