Come join C&S as a Care Manager!
We are a growing company that is looking for RN/LVN/LPN or LCSW Care Managers for our company. This position starts out part-time performing weekly in-home visits for an assigned caseload. Based on your needs, this position can become full-time. We do not work weekends, perform on call, and you can make your own schedule. You also must be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
Why Work Here?
We Offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and training for both full-time and part-time employees.
Responsibilities of the Care Manager include but are not limited to:
Providing the best complex care management to our members; the frail, elderly, the chronically ill, and functionally challenged.
Other duties of the Care Manager include:
• Educate on resources available and assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions.
• Provide education to prevent hospitalizations.
• Ensure coordination of care between all physicians, members and their responsible family members.
• Act as a liaison to responsible parties and related professionals, to keep them informed of the members situation.
• Maintain HIPAA compliance and adhere to all company policies.
• Act as an advocate for members.
• Conduct care plan assessments and then develop and deliver a care plan assessment. The assessment may include medical history, current level of functioning, cognitive and emotional status, safety of the environment, as well as any financial or legal needs.
• Provide crisis intervention as needed.
• Educate the member/family on aging issues, health and life choices.
• Complete documentation requirements accurately and within 24 hours.
• Help the member obtain outside resources.