Why Wellnext LLC
The Wellnext family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality, Stop Aging Now, Champion Performance, Nutri-Health, True Health, Vitamin Resource Products, Health Resources, Blessed Herbs and Sedona Labs. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Wellnext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Wellnext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Facilities Technician II is responsible for coordinating, organizing and performing inspections, preventive maintenance and repairs on facilities equipment & production support equipment.
What you will be doing:
- Organize and perform equipment inspections.
- Repair and clean facilities and production support equipment including dust collectors, plant ducting, chillers, air handlers, coolers, automatic doors, dock levelers and others as requested.
- Perform preventive and repair maintenance work orders, which include inspection, equipment information gathering work, equipment numbering for historical records control, lubrication, replacement and repair for components.
- Operate shop and portable power tools and basic shop machinery as required for repairs, modifications, improvements, and rebuilds of existing facilities equipment.
- Remove powder from dust collectors, exchange filters in dust collectors and air handlers, clean dust collector filters.
- Maintain flexibility with regard to schedule due to changing business needs.
- Collaborate with coworkers and other departments on all functions as required; work with other maintenance personnel in relocating or setting up new and used equipment.
- Perform spare parts inventory counts and maintain count of parts used.
- Perform inspections, review building maintenance, and ensure written reports for work done or conditions found in inspection work.
- Perform work in accordance to current good manufacturing practices, safe work habits, plant dress codes, hygiene standards and housekeeping requirements.
What you bring to the team:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-4 years of related experience in one or more of the following: Plumbing, welding, bracing, refrigeration, HVAC
- Basic working knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, sheet metal fabrication and refrigeration.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Technical degree or certification in refrigeration, industrial mechanics, electrician, welding or related field.
- Machine shop (machining, welding, sheet metal) fabrication or pipe fitter experience.
Apply to Join the Wellnext Team!
-Top 100 Healthiest Employers in America
-Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
-Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
-Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
-Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
-Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
-American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
-American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
-American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
-Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
-Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
-Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)