AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking for an Office Manager in our El Cajon, CA Location.
The office manager will direct and administer over the daily office activities at the manufacturing facility and provide the direct superstition of the office staff members.
Position Requirements Include:
- Direct work flow as well as directly participate in daily purchasing, accounting and/or human resources functions of the front office.
- Directly supervise office support employees; designate work assignments, provide instruction, review work, establish deadlines, conduct performance appraisals, and resolving issues.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure the appropriate actions are taken place. This may include but is not limited to; submitting requisitions, verifying purchase specifications, resolving delivery discrepancies, and providing documentation to approve payments.
- Assist corporate office in implementation of any new changing policy, procedure or program at the plant level.
- Serve as primary point of contact for any front office related matters.
Experience and Education:
- Associates degree from a two-year college preferred and four years or more of related experience.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/plant level environment is preferred.
- Previous supervision experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and various software applications.
- Possess strong organizational skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to speak Spanish would be beneficial.
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.