Assistant Director of Autism Services
Are you searching for the next step in your career? A position that will allow you to have a direct impact in expanding and growing our Autism Services throughout the Phoenix area?
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona is currently seeking our next Assistant Director of Autism Services! We are seeking an experienced BCBA who is ready to continue to expand their experiences in the field!
Being an Assistant Director of Autism Services has its Advantages
As an Assistant Director of Autism Services, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need.
What opportunities will this role offer you?
- Provide direction on a variety of client service models including in-home services, functional behavior assessments, and interdisciplinary skills assessments, while fostering the Devereux mission and philosophical values of quality care.
- Direct daily operation of community based autism services by supervising program staff; including ABA program managers, ABA tutors, and administrative employees.
- Utilize your expertise in maintaining clinical quality and operational success of our Autism Services program.
- The opportunity to work alongside our Director of Autism Services, Michele Bishop, Ph.D., BCBA-D to continually evolve and expand our impact in the Autism field.
- Assist the Director in achieving the operational, clinical quality, and financial outcomes necessary to successfully provide excellent ABA intervention services.
- Paid conference attendance and continuing education assistance.
- Ample time off and a fantastic benefits package.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona provides programs and services for children and adolescents with mental and behavioral health issues including a wide variety of diagnoses including moderate to severe Autism. Located in Central Phoenix, The Director of Autism Services will be responsible for assisting the Program Director in achieving the operational, clinical quality, and financial outcomes necessary to successfully provide excellent ABA intervention services.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer generous time-off and a 403(b) retirement plan, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.*
Click on the following link to learn more about our benefits: https://learn.devereux.org/benefits/
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental Health, and child welfare.
We employ more than 7,000 professionals and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
At Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, our employees are proud to live and demonstrate our organization’s mission: to unlock and nurture human potential for people with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
*Note: It is the intent of Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health to continue to offer these benefits; however, we reserve the right to change or stop them at any time, with or without notice.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is a drug free workplace, drug screening is required. EOE
Keywords: Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA, Autism Services, Licensed Behavior Analyst, LBA, BCBA-D, assistant director, autism spectrum disorder