Companion / Homemaker / Caregiver
Right at Home, a non-medical in-home care and assistance agency which offers help in the client's home &/or in facilities, currently has opportunities for Companions, Homemakers, Caregivers, and CNA's. If you have a positive attitude and caring heart, we want you on our team! We are looking for the best of the best and put the largest amount of resources into our team in an effort to achieve the highest level of care towards our clients! With the combined effort of our Director of Caregiver & Client Satisfaction, Director of Social Services, Area Directors, RN's, and Corporate Services team, we are the leaders in the industry! With Right at Home of Northeast Texas, you HAVE a voice, and you matter to us!
We're looking for:
- Willingness to take initiative
- Caring hearts
- Ability to learn and adapt to your client's personality style
- Friendly, outgoing personality
Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home of Northeast Texas
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Shift Cancelation pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Paid Training
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
Locations: Ability to work in Henderson, Longview, and surrounding areas.
Job Duties Include:
- Performs non-medical, home care, and assistance activities as outlined in the Client's Individual Service Plan.
- Examples include, but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks for Client according to client/family and supervisor's instructions.
- Stand-by assistance and safety supervision.
- Provides companionship for Client including accompanying on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, assistance with errands, etc.
- Responsible for accurate written documentation of services provided.
- Primarily works in Client's place of residence, sometimes in facilities.
- Shift times and days vary with client needs.
- On-going training provided with opportunities for advancement.
Improving the quality of life of those we serve!
Companion / Homemaker / CNA / Caregiver:
- MUST wear clean scrubs, ID badge, and closed toe shoes while with a client.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- CLEAN background.
- Random drug screens required.
- Must have the ability to arrive to work on time & maintain regular GOOD attendance.
If you have a caring heart and possess these skills, please apply online now!