Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona is expanding our Autism program in the Tucson area! We are seeking an experienced Board Certified Behavioral Analyst to join our Autism Services team!
Competitive Salary - ** PLUS a $5,000 Sign-on bonus!
The Devereux Foundation is a leading nonprofit behavioral health organization with over 100 years of experience serving individuals with developmental and emotional disabilities. Devereux Arizona's Community Based Autism Program provides home, school, and community-based ABA therapy.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Our BCBA opportunity will allow you to have the ability to help shape our program in Tucson!
- You can use your expertise in the field to supervise and mentor teams of behavior technicians who are providing ABA therapy, and working on becoming BCBAs themselves.
- Contribute to your own professional development by receiving supervision and guidance from doctoral-level behavior analysts.
- Contribute to the leadership and development of our Autism Program as it expands across Devereux's continuum of services.
- Take advantage of career development opportunities as our programs expand and grow.
- Work with an experienced team of behavioral health professionals and become a part of Devereux's broad intellectual community.
- Applicants with a background in school psychology or skills assessments are encouraged to apply.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer generous time-off and a 403(b) retirement plan, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.*
Click on the following link to learn more about our benefits: https://learn.devereux.org/benefits/
- Paid conference attendance and continuing education assistance
- Mileage reimbursement, and laptop and cell phone are provided
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental Health, and child welfare.
We employ more than 7,000 professionals and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
At Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, our employees are proud to live and demonstrate our organization’s mission: to unlock and nurture human potential for people with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
*Note: It is the intent of Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health to continue to offer these benefits; however, we reserve the right to change or stop them at any time, with or without notice.
Keywords: BCBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Licensed Behavior Analyst, LBA, Autism Services, Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA Therapy