Glenory Inc. is a flexible packaging company. We have become a trusted flexible packaging supplier delivering superior customer service for over 50 years. Our customers come from a variety of different industries. We're one of the best at what we do and set the bar high to deliver quality results for our customer's needs. We are currently looking for candidates who want to make a difference and who wish to be part of our continued growth and success.
As a thrid generational family owned company, we offer a genuine family culture that can be rare to find. Our owners believe in taking care of their employees and treating them well. That's why we offer a robust health and wellness package, competitive pay, education reimbursement, volunteer program, several company paid for outings, professional growth opportunities, on the job training and much more! Our owners believe when we invest in, value and respect our employees, that in return creates deeper employee engagement, higher productivity and better morale for not only each other but for our customers as well. We're ready to adopt a few more individuals into our Glenroy family! Apply now!
Our newly adopted successful Glenroy family memeber would have a solid background in a business to business environment and prior manufacturing experience.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Complete job setup accordance to plan and operate equipment to defined specifications for finished product.
- Perform quality inspections throughout job to ensure conformity to specifications.
- Perform machine adjustments to proactively keep product within specified tolerances.
- Document production activity and material traceability/usage calculations to determine finished quantities and line efficiencies.
- Responsible for making quality related decisions utilizing product specifications testing.
- Oversee the Printing Helper mix ink and take viscosities to maintain required colors.
- Responsible for set-up of machine, including speed adjustment, tension and web alignment, following written procedures and instructions.
- Peform various production and service tasks on all work centers related to the set-up and operation of the coating, printing or finishing line, following written procedures and instructions.
- Provide leadership and direction for all machine crew members when operating the line through effective communication.
- Perform and document all the neccessary testing of both raw materials and finished products using established company test methods.
- Make quality related decisions utilizing product specification testing, which includes defective material identification and flagging for the next operation.
- Make time and quantity entries into the computer system.
Glenroy Inc. offers an opportunity to grow professionally, further career opportunities to learn and develop skills, competitive salary and robust benefits programs.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.