Support Naval Surface Warfare Center, PD's Guided Missile Destroyer (DDG) program's. Work is located at Naval Base San Diego, CA.
Specific duties include installation/repair/updgrade of shipboard networks systems, specifically USQ-82 network systems.
-Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technology related discipline and
- a minimum of five (5) years of experience providing waterfront support
- five (5) years of related Navy experience.
- Must be a US citizen
- Possess a DoD Secret security clearance
- should have experience providing technical expertise to customers, users or Navy personnel at Navy homeports.
- should also have experience supporting system designs, software and equipment layout and developing, implementing, installing, testing, modifying and/or operating complex equipment and systems and developing test plans.
- should have demonstrated experience instructing end users in the operation and maintenance of complex systems.