We're looking for a campaign coordinator to seek out opportunities and coordinate a wide range of efforts to push our animal testing campaigns into the media spotlight and public consciousness. Past projects have included creating high-profile ad campaigns and other initiatives to show millions of people the ineffectiveness and cruelty involved with animal testing. We're interested in creative minds and people who have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as experience overseeing large projects from conception to completion.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop and implement advocacy campaigns in order to further PETA's work to end animal testing
• Analyze the department's cases and assist in strategizing ways to achieve goals and generate public support for these efforts
• Research campaign targets and develop strategies for ending the use of animals in various facilities.
• Seek out opportunities and develop and follow through on efforts to push campaigns into the media spotlight and the public consciousness
• Draft letters and other documents in order to support PETA's campaigns
• Analyze the success of campaign efforts and adjust strategy and approach accordingly
• Represent PETA to television outlets, radio stations, newspapers, and magazines
• Keep informed about local and national news stories and track stories relevant to the campaigns
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor