AJM Packaging, a rapidly growing Manufacturer of Consumer Paper Products is currently looking to add Engineering Interns to our Team in Southgate, MI. This is a great opportunity for those interested in working in various aspects of operations in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Position requirements include:
- In a direct, hands-on capacity, be able to learn, perform and understand all functions involved in the engineering operation of a manufacturing facility.
- Sufficiently strengthen skills and knowledge in multiple areas in order to be able to successfully provide direction and management.
- Participate in a “hands on”, project based program to gain experience and knowledge of our rebuild and engineering operations.
- Participation will require everything from “shadowing” other employees to working specific jobs that can range production line work, to machine maintenance to scheduling and more.
- Working directly with machinery and process improvement.
- Take ownership of special projects, as directed by the Project Engineering Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, or related field from an accredited University
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.