The HR/Payroll Coordinator will support the day-to-day operations of human resources, payroll and finance.
· Prepare new-employee files and file documents into appropriate employee files.
· Process bi-monthly payroll for U.S. employees.
· Process external payroll payments, payables and invoices using Bill.com.
· Assist with the administration of the Concur expense management system and Company credit cards.
· Prepare HR and finance reports.
· Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
· Assist with benefits administration for new enrollments and during open enrollment.
· Process transactions, including entering new hires, pay rate changes, tax changes, terminations and benefits changes/enrollments.
· Initiate background checks and drug screens.
· Assist with the onboarding of new employees.
· Complete Form I-9, verify documentation and maintain I-9 files.
· Assist in the coordination of employee events, meetings and webinars.
· Make photocopies; mail, scan and email documents; perform other clerical functions.
· Bachelor's degree.
· 1-3 years of experience working in a professional office environment.
· Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Basic knowledge of state and federal regulations affecting human resources.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
· Highly organized and able to prioritize and work within deadlines.
· Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
· High level of professionalism; adherence to exemplary ethical standards.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Demonstrate an attentive and service-oriented manner when dealing with internal and external customers.