AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking to add high-energy, focused, individuals to our team.
Position Requirements include:
- Gathering plates from conveyor belt, package and sealing the products.
- Stacking finished products in their boxes and preparing for warehouse
- Assisting in warehouse clean up and organization
- Assisting machine operators in set-up and clean up, scan gun use required
- Assisting machine operators by baling scrap from machines
- Checking the condition and quality of products and removing if not up to standard.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One or more years of work experience preferred
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.