PST is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Identity, Credentialing & Access Management to provide direction and expertise for the technical team for the purpose of delivering solutions in support of the credentialing & technical solutions for the DC One Card effort. The ICAM SME will play a technical role in support of DC One Card projects & support. The ideal candidate possesses a strong background in project management of all phases of the full SDLC, and has some experience with projects involving credentialing, identity management, access management and related capabilities. The ICAM SME will receive direction from the DC1C-IAM Program Manager & OCTO Senior Leadership. The ICAM SME coordinates prioritization of technical efforts & support related to projects. The ICAM SME will make these recommendations based on their knowledge of best practices, the principles which govern technical solutions, and a thorough understanding of specific credentialing & ICAM technologies. This position requires knowledge in fields defined as identity management, access management, credentialing, information technology, business systems analysis, information systems, applications and software development, and related fields. The ideal candidate will also have experience in using their technical knowledge to strengthen Agency (partner\customer relationships).
· Follow the full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as required for delivery of projects.
· Timely & effective coordination and communication with the PIV-I Technical Team, with other involved technical support teams, vendors and Agencies, and with OCTO & HSEMA Leadership roles.
· Provide required weekly and other designated reports
· Works closely with stakeholders & DC1C-IAM Program Manager to ensure on-time & on budget delivery of multiple projects as aligned to project requirements,
· Maintains basic knowledge of solutions used to support logical and physical access using PIV, PIV-I and CAC credentials through identity and access management technology.
· 5 years of System Development Lifecycle experience
· 5 years of Project Management work experience
· 5 years of experience in credentialing & identity management projects
· 3 years of identity and Access Management (IAM) product experience and/or certifications (e.g., ForgeRock)
· 3 years of knowledge of SharePoint and other collaboration tools
· 3 years of experience evaluating and recommending commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technology solutions
· 5 years of experience developing and managing detailed project plans
· 16+ years managing, coordinating, and establishing priorities for entire project lifecycle
· 16+ years in progressive consulting leadership role, providing full lifecycle services in enterprise environment
· W5 years of experience working knowledge of MS Project
· 5 years of strong communication skills - written and verbal
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://PrimeSourceTechnologiesLLC.appone.com