AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic.
The Maintenance Mechanic will perform a range of important process, equipment and facility related tasks.
Position Requirements include:
- Repair, maintenance and/or installation of mechanical equipment and production machinery
- Troubleshoot production machinery and related equipment.
- Hands-on experience in three phase electrical, servo-motors, tool & die repair, pneumatics, hydraulics, machining, welding, etc.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Three years or more of industrial maintenance experience preferred.
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.