AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking for a Production Coordinator. This position will be located in our Folkston, GA.
Position Requirements include:
- Plan, schedule and prepare all elements of the production of goods.
- Coordinate the production scheduling and inventory levels.
- Continually review orders for changing priorities in order status to properly to respond to material, delivery and lead time requirements.
- Accurately complete, process and file all daily production reports/logs, quality records and any other related production paperwork.
- Monitor for any source of disruption in the production schedule and interact with the appropriate personnel to correct and/or provide notice of an issue.
- Ensure compliance with all GMP, HACCP and Corporate procedures.
- Review production operation and processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Participate in the tracking of inventory levels. Make procurement requests for any needed production materials, supplies or equipment and communicate with the appropriate personnel.
- Monitor the transition period between the different shifts to ensure expectations and goals are understood and met.
Education and Experience:
- A college degree is preferred, specifically a Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain/Logistics or Operations Management.
- Three years or more of high-volume production management (paper converting and printing experience a plus) experience is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have working knowledge of most common computer programs.
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.