PST is seeking a GIS Analyst/ Programmer Master with 16+ years of experience who analyzes, designs, develops, implements and supports enterprise complex GIS projects.
· Analyzes, designs, develops, implements and supports enterprise complex projects.
· Interfaces with other offices, consult with and inform user departments on system requirements, resolve problems and operating difficulties for the current and future enhancements to District’s system.
· Participates in problem resolution related to system design and implementation review.
· Recommends approval of functional and technical design documents and implementation of systems, program enhancements and updates of applications.
· Analyzes and evaluates system changes to determine feasibility, alternative solutions and back-up procedures.
· Works on the development of new systems, upgrades and enhancements to existing systems and ensure systems are in compliance with approved standards.
· Develops complex programs and reports in database query language
· Creates and maintains several route boundary layers
· Maintains street centerline attributes for representing DPW operations
· Performs route optimization modeling in a GIS-based environment
· Coordinates with central GIS department to stand up map services for use in ArcGIS online and other map-based web applications
· Maintains a DPW SDE database for DPW GIS data layers
· Assists with requirements gathering for GIS mobile and web applications and coordinates with a GIS developer to develop the applications.
· Performs geospatial data analysis on DPW operations based on operational data, citizen service requests, and political, environmental, and operational boundaries.