AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking for a Production Foreman position for our Taylor location on 2nd Shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and manage a department/shift in such a manner as to ensure that production is maximized.
- Supervise staff to include but not limited to: designating work assignments, providing instruction, reviewing completed work and providing input for performance appraisals.
- Monitor equipment to ensure satisfactory performance and continually check the quality of the finished product.
- Ensure that staff strictly adheres to all safety rules, guidelines and procedures.
- Track inventory levels of supplies. Order or make procurement recommendations of any supplies, tools, replacement parts or similar items needed.
- Provide continuing oversight and training of staff in order to increase their levels of knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Five (5) or more years of high-speed manufacturing experience
- Three (3) of more years of supervisory experience
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.