Arlluk Technology Solutions is seeking an experienced Applications Developer to join our team in Albuquerque NM.
Position Overview: This position will be part of a team supporting a Federal client in a software development project through the evaluation of existing IT systems, business processes, documentation to develop requirements and implementation strategy for a “to be” state to ensure mission data integration, optimization, availability and integrity of systems.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Application development in a Drupal environment to include site building, backend/module development, and theming
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Systems programming, script writing, creating basic code, programming and scripting languages, operating systems environments and analytical methods
- Creating standard login scripts and establishing network access protocols to enable customers to gain local or remote system access
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Performing other duties as required.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT certification or similar.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Minimum 2+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience
- 3 years' coding/programming experience in software development in a Drupal environment using SDLC or Agile
- 7 years’ software development experience
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Able to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with source control systems, such as Subversion, etc.
- Able to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams
- Able to both collaborate with team members and work independently.
Experience in component-based design and development methods that tie into information architecture of existing patterns.
Proficiency in general web standards, usability and accessibility best practices.
Excellent communication skills
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
Arlluk Technology Solutions, LLC (Arlluk) is a newly established Alaskan Native-owned, small disadvantaged business that is part of the Koniag Government Services group. Arlluk provides Application Development, Maintenance, and Enhancements, Enterprise IT Infrastructure Solutions, Cyber Security, and Integrated Program Management services. We support Federal civilian and defense agencies and State governments across multiple business functions including: Finance, Health, Defense, Social Services, Consumer Protection and Insurance. Arlluk has an 8(a) application pending with the Small Business Administration.