AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates, bowls, cups, and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations, we are looking a Production Foreman for our El Cajon, CA location.
Position requirements include:
- Plan, organize and manage a department and/or shift in such a manner as to ensure that production machinery uptime and production throughput is maximized
- Supervise staff to include but not limited to: designating work assignments, providing instruction, reviewing completed work and providing input for performance appraisals.
- Monitor equipment to ensure satisfactory performance and continually check the quality of the finished product. Ensure that staff strictly adheres to all safety rules, guidelines and procedures.
- Track inventory levels of supplies. Order or make procurement recommendations of any supplies, tools, replacement parts or similar items needed.
- Provide continuing oversight and training of staff in order to increase their levels of knowledge, skills and abilities.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required; five years or more of high-speed manufacturing experience preferred; three years or more of supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have supervisory experience and leadership skills.
As an AJM employee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, short-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid vacation days. For more information about the benefits package for this position, please speak to a Human Resources representative during the application process.
Recognizing that the skills and passion of our employees drive our continued success, we strive to hire top talent who share our vision and values. If you are interested in joining our team and finding your place at our growing company, apply today.