Candidate will be responsible for the winding of all coils and must be able to work and communicate effectively in a team environment. Will also perform assembly work as needed
• These functions will include winding of all coils, prepping, welding, dip/bake and assembly as needed.
• Cross training/rotation on welding and winding within the cell is required on a regular basis.
• Work overtime up to 12 hours a day when needed to meet due dates on customer orders.
• Willing to work in other areas of your cell and Components Division when necessary.
Position requires ordering material and scheduling orders
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of mechanical experience required
• 1 year coil winding experience
• Must be able to read and understand coil winding data sheets
• Possess good hand dexterity
• Must be willing to cross-train
• Must be able to stand for up to 12 hours
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Overtime will be required