Matheson Flight Extenders is looking for Part-Time Material Handlers to help in Billings,MT.
Material Handlers who are committed to providing quality service in the most effective and efficient manner are invited to come grow with us!
Matheson Flight Extenders specializes in terminal handling and airport ground support services for the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS and other commercial carriers. Today we serve 20 cities across the United States.
Material Handlers are responsible for reading work orders and following oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, by hand.
Employees may choose to work both shifts. Start times may vary.
AM Shift: Tuesday - Friday; 5:00 AM STARTS
AM is approx. 2-4 hours per shift - 3 HOUR GUARANTEE FOR THE AM SHIFT(has to be at work on time to receive the guaranteed hours)
PM Shift: Monday - Thursday; 6:00 PM starts
Friday; 5:45 starts
PM shift is approx. 2-4 hours per shift
Weekend shifts may be available, can discuss during an interview.
*** ONLY HIRING AM WORKERS OR PEOPLE TO WORK BOTH SHIFTS CURRENTLY; OUR PM SHIFT IS CURRENTLY FULL AND WE ARE RESERVING THOSE SPOTS FOR CANDIDATES THAT CAN WORK BOTH SHIFTS***
- Material Handlers must ensure timeliness; packaging, routing, and systems work is completed accurately and timely
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area. Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Ensure safe work environment
- Participates in stand up activities
- Completes tasks by following pre-established procedures
- Follows detailed and defined instructions
- Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position
- Must be flexible in "timely" transactions when moved to different work areas throughout the day
- Resolves task-related problems in straightforward situations
- Must be able to adhere to productivity goals
Scope and Accountability: Completes routine, repetitive, and/or standardized tasks; emphasis is typically on manual skills. Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the positions.
Must be able to pass a pre-employmdnt criminal background
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug swab
Must be at least 16 years of age
Experience working in Warehouse, Package Handling, Shipping Dock, Airlines or Production a plus.
Matheson Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.