PST is seeking a Public Engagement Program Assistant. The ideal candidate will support Department of State’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (J/TIP) by performing the following:
· Coordinate all aspects of regularly scheduled phone calls and in-person meetings of the Advisory Council, including note-taking and follow-up,
· Prepare documents including briefing check lists, letters, meeting binders, and reports,
· Serve as the point of contact for all Advisory Council requests to and from the federal government and work closely with PE staff and leadership to respond to such requests,
· Support development of a database to record the relevant meetings and efforts of the Advisory Council and maintain all inputs for the database,
· Send periodic messages and announcements for the Advisory Council through e-blasts or website updates,
· Manage scheduling for all invitational travel, and
· Perform special projects.
· U.S. Citizenship
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
· Excellent research, writing, and organizational skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· A Secret level security clearance is required for this position; however, the contractor may begin working with an interim clearance
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://PrimeSourceTechnologiesLLC.appone.com