This is a key position in maintaining Whidbey Telecom's track record of excellent customer service. Responsibilities include the installation and maintenance of our telecommunication network and customer premise equipment.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT NECESSARILY BE LIMITED TO:
• Provide the installation of drop wires, station protectors and network interface devices, and initial wiring or rewiring of subscriber systems.
• Become familiar with all facilities of the local exchange distribution network.
• Provide the installation and maintenance of PBX, key systems, Hosted-PBX and other unregulated equipment.
• Provide the installation and testing of residential and business security and alarm equipment.
• Provide the installation and testing of residential and business phone systems; analog, digital and IP based technologies.
• Provide installation and testing of a wide variety of home and office entertainment and technology solutions. Including wireless LAN solutions.
• Provide the installation and testing of WAN Routers, and LAN IP network gear.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://WhidbeyTelecom.appone.com