DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
Driver departs Post Falls, ID to Ellensburg, WA then back to Missoula, MT to pick up team driver then run to Charleston, WV then returning to Post Fall, ID dropping co-driver off in Missoula, MT. Trips departs daily at 16:15.
GET PAID WEEKLY
Matheson Inc. is looking an experienced Full Time Class A Driver who is self-motivated and career-minded in Post Falls, ID.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
Education, Licensing and Certifications:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have good driving record (MVR)
- Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver’s License.
- 1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Chaining experience required in some locations.
- Ability to pass USPS background check.
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical including functional capacity exam.
Run Details: APPROXIMATELY 53 HOURS A WEEK
- This is a full time driver position
- Come join a premier USPS Contractor, where our most valued asset is our drivers
- Enjoy a steady full time job, on a dedicated route, with plenty of home time to pursue your favorite hobbies or family activities
- Dedicated runs (No Touch Bulk Mail) with scheduled pickup times
- Non-smoking environment
- Team Run operation using well maintained 2016 Kenworth T680's, Cummins ISX 15, 512 HP with UtraShift Plus transmissions and new 53' dry vans
- Driver departs Post Falls, ID to Ellensburg, WA then back to Missoula, MT to pick up team driver then run to Charleston, WV then returning to Post Fall, ID dropping co-driver off in Missoula, MT. Trips departs daily at 16:15.
- $20.98 Per Hour + Full Benefits (Hourly rate is determined by the USPS Wage Determination)
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Matheson Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.