Location:San AntonioJob Code:Sales Rep# of Openings:1
Star Shuttle and Charter is hiring a new sales representative for their charter office.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Explain products or services and answer questions from customers regarding prices, availability, and credit terms.
• Obtain and record customer information such as customer's name, address, payment method, and source referral.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
• Resolve customer concerns regarding sales and services.
• Maintain telephone and/or email correspondence with customers and follow-up initial sales contacts.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
• Schedule appointments to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
• Travel to businesses, within the hospitality industry, to market products and services
• Monitor sales performance to ensure that goals are being achieved.
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
• Attend company meetings to exchange product information and coordinate work activities with other departments.
• Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments.
• Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
• Coordinate outside sales promotion activities, such as preparing demo systems and advertising copies.