Position Title: Senior New Business Associate
Group: External Affairs
Unit: New Business Services Unit (NBSU)
Location: Arlington, VA
Reports to: Senior Director, Business Development
The Senior New Business Associate is responsible for data generation, dissemination and knowledge management. S/he produces daily, weekly and other periodic reports on business development for dissemination to key audiences including the Executive Team as well as researching and reporting market intelligence. S/he maintains and updates information on the NBSU and Knowledge Management WinShare (SharePoint) site and proposal collaboration sites. The Senior New Business Associate is also responsible for training personnel within NBSU and Program Teams on WinShare and collaboration sites. S/he also provides assistance in proposal preparation, development and submission.
- Conduct daily online solicitation monitoring and produce report disseminated across the organization.
- Monitor and run weekly reports from Tracker Pro and Contracts Pro, the online databases for new business activity and awarded programs, to produce Weekly Dashboard and Snapshot on business development performance (awarded, submitted, under preparation, lost).
- Ensure accuracy of databases by supporting programs with data entry/data quality.
- Develop and maintain customized SharePoint sites for New Business and Knowledge & Trends (announcements, document libraries, resource links etc). Maintain site permissions, migrate data, and develop new content as necessary.
- Deliver SharePoint training to end-users of varying technical experience and training.
- Conduct market research and add donor, government and sector-related documents to Share Point and Tracker Pro following Winrock naming conventions.
- Maintains new business document repositories (quotes and accolades, awards, success stories, capes, small business experience etc).
- Maintains teaming agreement archives and input in Sales Force/CRM, crosschecking submitted proposals and TrackerPro to determine and collect agreements missing from the archive.
- Schedule and coordinate NBSU Meetings.
- Contribute to major proposals as needed supporting Proposal Manager's. (formatting, compliance reviews, production and submission). Request debriefs of all proposals (won or lost) and maintain documentation received.
Qualifications and Background:
- 5 or more years of relevant experience
- 3 - 5years' experience with SharePoint
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks; skilled in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel; proficient in institutional supported applications (SharePoint); team player.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, caste, tribe, age (40 or older), disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Winrock International recommends that you read the following notices provided by the United States Government before applying:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Your Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Your Rights Under the Polygraph Protection Act
Your Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act