DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
Denver to Salt Lake City
GET PAID ACTUAL TIME - WEEKLY!
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
CDL Class A Driver's License
1 year recent Class A driving experience in winter conditions
Chaining experience required
Ability to pass the USPS background check and a DOT physical including a drug screen
- Tuesday leave Denver terminal at 2:00am to Denver P&DC.
- Leave Denver P&DC at 2:30am to Rawlins, WY. For lunch break 6:30 to 7:00 am
- Salt Lake City STC from 12:00pm to 12:30 pm.
- End day at Salt Lake City terminal 12:40pm, go to Hotel (Company provided) for off hours
- Wednesday leave Salt Lake City terminal at 8:05 pm to Salt Lake City STC
- Leave STC at 8:50pm to Rawlins, WY For lunch break 2:00am
- Leave Denver P&DC from 6:45 to 7:05 am, End day at Denver terminal where you will fuel and post-trip 6:45 to 7:12 am.
- Home for off hours
This pattern will repeat itself throughout the week with drivers having three (3) days off per week and still accumulating 40 hours.
Days off for one trip will be Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
While the other trip will have Monday, Thursday, and Sunday off.
So schedules would be as follows:
Monday – Off
Tuesday – Denver to SLC
Wednesday – SLC to Denver
Thursday – Off
Friday – Denver to SLC
Saturday – SLC to Denver
Sunday – Off
Compensation: Pay is $20.98 per hour plus H&W. Health and Welfare (H&W) of $5.03 is paid on the first 40 hours.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.