DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
This is an OTR position. Selected driver will drive from Denver, CO and to Richfield, UT and layover, then drive back to Denver, CO. This run runs Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursday, and Fridays.
GET PAID WEEKLY
Matheson Inc. is looking an experienced Full Time Class A Driver who is self-motivated and career-minded in Denver, CO.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
Education, Licensing and Certifications:
Must be 21 years or older.
Must have good driving record (MVR)
Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver’s License.
1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Chaining experience required in some locations.
Run Details: APPROXIMATELY 50 HOURS A WEEK
- Sunday: Driver departs Dever at 3:00 a.m., drives to Richfield, UT and then transports back
- Monday: OFF
- Tuesday: Driver departs Denver at 4:00 a.m., transports to Green River, UT, and then drives back to Denver
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: Driver departs Denver at 3:00 a.m., drivers to Richfield, UT with a 20 hour layover
- Friday: Driver departs Richfield, UT and drives back to Denver, CO
- Saturday: OFF
- $20.98 Per Hour + Full Benefits (Hourly rate is determined by the USPS Wage Determination)
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.