Executive Assitant/Recruitment Coordinator - Arlington, VA
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for the position of Executive Assitant/Recruitment Coordinator for the Human Resources team. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications for this position are described in the attached position description.
Winrock is a recognized leader in U.S. and international development with a focus on social and environmental issues. As a mission driven, field-based organization, we believe that sustainable development is inclusive and that complex challenges require integrated solutions. Winrock embraces continuous quality improvement and a culture of impact, accountability and entrepreneurship.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits include life, disability and medical insurance; retirement; and other normal Winrock benefits.
Applicants should go to Careers page at http://www.winrock.org/join-us/careers/ to submit their application, cover letter and resume for HR Executive Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator.
Winrock International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. EOE/AA
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assitant/Recruitment Coordinator
UNIT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Senior Recruitment Officer
The Executive Assitant/Recruitment Coordinator will support the Human Resources team in identifying potential candidates to fill key staff positions for domestic and Winrock proposals.
- Prepare position descriptions for posting using applicant tracking system and external advertisers
- Source for qualified prospective candidates using external career sites and Winrock’s Professional Register
- Assist with screening resumes in Ascentis for posted positions
- Coordinate interview scheduling with candidates
- Provide administrative support to the HR team as requested.
- Send out reference requests, track and save responses.
- Maintain recruitment records
- Attend career fairs
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Background:
- Superior customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage professionally with all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to establish and manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercise discretion and good judgment
- Excellent people skills with a professional demeanor and attributes
- Exceptional attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Outstanding computer skills; high level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems