Recruitment Coordinator - Arlington, VA
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for the position of Recruitment Coordinator for the Human Resources team. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications for this position are described in the attached position description.
Winrock is a recognized leader in U.S. and international development with a focus on social and environmental issues. As a mission driven, field-based organization, we believe that sustainable development is inclusive and that complex challenges require integrated solutions. Winrock embraces continuous quality improvement and a culture of impact, accountability and entrepreneurship.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits include life, disability and medical insurance; retirement; and other normal Winrock benefits.
Applicants should go to Careers page at http://www.winrock.org/join-us/careers/ to submit their application, cover letter and resume for HR Recruitment Coordinator.
Winrock International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. EOE/AA
POSITION TITLE: Recruitment Coordinator
UNIT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Senior Recruitment Officer
The Recruitment Coordinator will support the Human Resources team in identifying potential candidates to fill key staff positions for domestic and Winrock proposals.
- Prepare position descriptions for posting using applicant tracking system and external advertisers
- Source for qualified prospective candidates using external career sites and Winrock’s Professional Register
- Assist with screening resumes in Ascentis for posted positions
- Coordinate interview scheduling with candidates
- Provide administrative support to the HR team as requested.
- Send out reference requests, track and save responses.
- Maintain recruitment records
- Attend career fairs
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Background:
- Superior customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage professionally with all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to establish and manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercise discretion and good judgment
- Excellent people skills with a professional demeanor and attributes
- Exceptional attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Outstanding computer skills; high level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems