Education: The applicant must have a minimum of a high school degree.
Experience: Qualified applicants must be currently employed in a management level position with Jason’s Deli. or have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
Skills: Qualified applicants must be age 21 or over, must be able to direct a staff, must be able to consistently exercise sound discretion. Applicants must have a thorough knowledge of the sales techniques used by Jason’s deli. Applicants must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
All applicants must be self-motivated and be able to direct themselves with minimal direct supervision.
Applicants must possess strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Health: An applicant must comply with Jason's deli's dress code policies.
Essential Job Functions:
1. The ability to stand for extensive periods of time.
2. The ability to bend over, reach upwards or outward, twist, turn around, and climb up on ladders in a timely fashion.
3. The ability to perform a variety of job tasks at a very rapid pace.
4. The ability to perform job tasks repetitively at a very rapid pace for extended periods of time.
5. The ability to use equipment including multi-line phone system, fax machines, copy machines,
calculators, and computers.
6. The ability to work in an environment with temperature fluctuations.
7. The ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
8. The ability to travel, as necessary for meetings, store visits, and appointments.
Major Job Responsibilities:
1. Can determine the sales opportunities in their assigned markets.
2. Answers to the RSD (Regional Sales Director) on plan to build sales and brand locations within their districts.
3. Can work multiple call lists for each location in their market.
4. Manages their time so that all requirements and assigned tasks are completed on time.
5. Can set and manage an advertising budget effectively.
6. Can figure the ROI on partnerships
7. Has knowledge on how to build to and maintain a relationship with all customer groups.(i.e. schools, corporations, medical, universities, churches, and residential)
8. Maintains a consistent presence / contact with the major customer groups of each location in their market.
9. Complete cold calls to generate new business
10. Follows a written schedule
13. Handles event requests.
14. Proficient at Salesforce.
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
1. Assumes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Statement of Performance:
The Regional Sales Director will evaluate a newly promoted employee during the ninety-day introductory period. After the introductory period, the Regional Sales Director will evaluate performance on an annual basis and salary increases are given at that time, as determined by the Regional Sales Director.
Statement of Totality:
This position will include any and all other essential and secondary duties assigned by management to ensure the proper functioning of the operations of the Company.