Sterling Transportation Services is looking for dependable service oriented drivers to operate our trucks on a dedicated haul between Watertown, SD and Wahpeton, ND.
This position is home daily!
STS is the right size of company to know you as a respected member of our team.
STS Mission: A Relentless Customer Ally Delivering Transportation Solutions.
Our Vision: Is to be the most trusted and preferred resource of specialized transportation solutions by enhancing customer value and positively impacting the lives of STS team members and their families.
The Values that guide us in our actions and relationships:
- Personal Commitment to Always Deliver
- Honesty and Integrity
- Safety Driven
- Sense of Urgency
- Hard Work - “Can Do” Spirit
- Innovation & Collaboration
We offer an excellent benefit package which includes competitive earnings, health insurance, dental, vision, & life insurance, 401(k), vacation, holiday pay, paid orientation and training. We have a friendly and professional atmosphere and provide our drivers with late model trucks and well maintained equipment.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please contact Donna at 402-533-2030.
Driver must meet minimum DOT and Insurance age requirements with a current CDL-A License & Medical Certificate, be able to pass a DOT drug test and a functional evaluation, and have one or more years CDL experience. Ideal candidates should not have any major violations within the last 5 years.
- Operate trucks for the pick-up and delivery of designated products and materials.
- Review shipper's documents to insure accuracy before accepting a load.
- Perform required before, during, and after-operation user maintenance to ensure that all operations are in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations and provide required reports.
- Maintain all certifications and meet all medical and safety standards required by DOT, OSHA, and the State and company safety programs.
- Operate in compliance with the STS Drivers manual.