EHS Technologies seeks qualified candidates for a Business Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA. Candidate should have extensive experience and knowledge with:
This is not an entry level position.
The candidate should have at least one year experience with NMCI, using NET, and supporting an ACTR.
The candidate should have a technical or business degree.
Budgeting and Analysis of over 25,000 individual CLINs.
-Summarize Division NMCI Cost for current Fiscal Year. Prepare budget based on current year and expected expansion.
-Show projected Fiscal Year NMCI costs. Work with ACTR on identifying new CLINS and identifying annual differential between CLINs that have rolled over and those that have not rolled, and determine why the non-rolled CLINs did not roll.
-Support the ACTR in preparing, entering, and analyzing the new Fiscal Year order and additional orders through the year.
NMCI Financial Processing
- Learn the process of and back up the government lead in processing NMCI orders from initial request through processing through the finance department and tracking progress through ERP. Will interface with the ACTRs, NAVSEA, and financial department staff.
- Compare NMCI invoices in eMarketplace with materials ordered in NET and actually delivered by HP. Provide summary analysis to ACTR so that ACTR can approve invoices based on data substantiated by the contractor.
- Support ACTR Seat Refresh duties.
- Manage the ACTR's Seat Resource Center: Acceptance of incoming orders, tracking the inventory of workstations, peripherals, and supplies; issuing hardware from and receiving hardware returns; and notifying the ACTR when additional materials are required.
- Perform NMCI MACs - Seat Moves, Seat conversions NNPI, Peripheral Moves, Functional Mailbox creation, Functional Account creations, Distribution List creations and updates, Fileshare creation, and Bulk share creation.
- Perform Account Processing - NMCI Account Creation (NIPR, SIPR, DEV, NNPI), NMCI Account Deactivation, (NIPR, SIPR, DEV, NNPI), NMCI Account transfers, SAAR processing.
- Perform NET Corrections - Update NET records, edit / update user profiles.
- Perform Global Address List (GAL) Updates.
- Perform eMarketplace Task Order MODs - Work with NAVSEA and Comptroller to process and track NMCI Task orders modifications.
US CITIZENSHIP, DoD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
EHS Technologies Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer