DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
OAKLAND to SACRAMENTO
GET PAID WEEKLY
Matheson Inc. is looking for experienced Class A Drivers who are self-motivated and career-minded in Oakland Ca.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
Education, Licensing and Certifications:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must have good driving record (MVR)
- Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver’s License.
- 1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Ability to pass USPS background check.
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical including functional capacity exam.
Run Details: APPROXIMATELY 52 to 54 HOURS A WEEK
- Two trips a day from Oakland to Sacramento
Days On: Monday through Friday
- Shift: Punch in at 17:58 and punch out at 03:55
* Saturday & Sundays
$22.11 Per Hour + Full Benefits (Hourly rate is determined by the USPS Wage Determination)
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.