USAID Sustainable Water Partnership (SWP) - Cambodia Pilot Project
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting Cambodian national applicants for the positions of Finance and Office Administrator. This anticipated 4-year project, funded by USAID and based in Phnom Penh, will work to create a stakeholder-driven water security improvement process in Cambodia, focusing on implementation of water security measures in two catchments draining into the Tonle Sap lake basin. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications for these positions are described in the attached position descriptions.
Winrock is a recognized leader in U.S. and international development with a focus on social and environmental issues. As a mission driven, field-based organization, we believe that sustainable development is inclusive and that complex challenges require integrated solutions. Winrock embraces continuous quality improvement and a culture of impact, accountability and entrepreneurship.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits also provided.
Applicants should go to Jobs page at http://www.winrock.org/join-us/careers/ to submit their application, cover letter and current resume by August 30, 2017. Winrock International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
POSITION TITLE: Finance and Office Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Clean Energy and Water (CEW)
LOCATION: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
REPORTS TO: Project Director, Sustainable Water Partnership (SWP)
The Finance and Office Administrator will provide the administrative and logistical support necessary for the implementation of this anticipated 4-year pilot project that will create a stakeholder-driven water security improvement process in Cambodia, under the USAID-funded Sustainable Water Partnership.
The Finance and Office Administrator will carry out the accounting, financial and operational management and reporting necessary to administratively manage this anticipated USAID-funded pilot project, based in Phnom Penh but also performing work outside the capital. The Finance and Office Administrator will directly support the Project Team Leader in his/her efforts to track and report on project requirements as well as to document results and progress against the project’s activity plan for the SWP Home Team.
Qualifications and Background:
Education: Degree in accounting or other project management discipline
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of administrative experience with donor-funded development projects
- Experience working with USAID and/or other donors in Cambodia; some knowledge of USAID project management and reporting requirements
- Experience with supporting training and capacity building efforts
- Experience related to supporting fieldwork in rural areas
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of ethical standards at all times
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs, including MS Office Suite
- Some proficiency in English (verbal and written) necessary
- Ability to travel up to 25% in the field if necessary