The MCC Administrator will partner with MCC supervisors and managers in a high volume call center environment to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company and its drivers to deliver exceptional customer service through every interaction. The MCC Administrator will be responsible for administrative, dispatch and line-haul logistics support. This will be achieved through handling complex incoming calls from both internal and external customers, triaging and transferring calls as necessary, preparing reports including weather reports and road condition updates.
The MCC Administrator will also assist in successful daily operations by preparing various reports using MS Software, accurately entering data, and preparing travel arrangements as necessary. This position plays a critical role in ensuring we are delivering top quality customer service to our customers and building a positive, trustworthy, efficient and attractive company brand.
• Actively and efficiently answer calls using multi-line telephone system.
• Answer incoming calls from customers of all types; uphold The Matheson Company customer service focus through every interaction.
• Listen and obtain information from callers in a professional, systematic and organized manner.
• Triage and document calls from customers and transfer to appropriate departments as necessary.
• Process calls from drivers related to breakdowns, accidents, vehicle repair requests, site issues and protocol procedures or properly escalate to MCC Supervisors.
• Monitor Drivers; location and route, advise drivers of adverse weather conditions and road conditions.
• Research and inform Terminal Managers and MCC Supervisors of driver late starts.
• Engage in timely communication with drivers to accurately exchange information on any changes pertaining to routes and delivery time.
• Log drivers in and out of GPS tracking system as needed.
• Partner with MCC supervisors and managers to determine daily MCC needs.
• Book travel arrangements for drivers as directed by MCC Supervisors and Terminal Managers
• Understand DOT hours of service regulations and ensure driver compliance.