At ObjectFrontier, we see our unique market position as a clear competitive differentiator and we are looking to solidify our lead in a dynamic market segment. We are looking for a Senior Business Development professional to be based out of our Alpharetta headquarters and champion sales efforts in Atlanta and the greater Southeast. We offer a dynamic, team-oriented environment for consultative, results-focused professionals looking to drive growth in our core markets.
Due to recent expansion, this key member of the OFS Sales Team reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this role is expected to be an active, positive member of the OFS network and represent OFS externally according to the highest professional and ethical standards. This is an invigorating, unique opportunity for a driven sales leader to achieve tremendous personal and professional satisfaction.
- Rigorously research and target new clients within particular industries, geographic regions; set up and participate in meetings with C-level Executives to discuss IT consulting opportunities
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Channel, Delivery and Industry Initiative teams throughout new client proposal process. Leverage Target Account Selling strategies and Prime Actions to ensure success.
- Coordinate with New Client Delivery Team to appropriately scope new client engagement models and prepare pricing models for proposals.
- Maintain and expand new client relationships through frequent touch points, knowledge sharing about client's business objectives and OFS customized solutions and services.
- Update sales pipeline frequently in Salesforce. Document prospective client discussions, synthesize key business issues, estimate conversion probability throughout the proposal process, track go/no-go decisions and rationale at the end of the proposal cycle, prepare summary document regarding proposal effort and competitive assessment for OFS ongoing learning.
- Some travel required.
- 5-7 years of proven outside sales experience, preferably with proven sales achievement in IT professional services and success in engaging Fortune 1000 decision makers to close sale of large projects.
- Possess an emerging and active network of client relationships within software engineering to prospect rapidly
- Experience in professional services environment; software product engineering, distributed development, offshoring, or outsourcing sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare, financial services, insurance and high tech industries also preferred.
- High level of professionalism; adherence to exemplary ethical standards.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Influential, credible leadership presence.
**Position open for employee referral program.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.