DEDICATED ROUTES AND SHIFTS
This is an OTR position. Selected driver will drive from Denver, CO to Richfield then layover and back to Denver, CO. Driver will also drive to Rawlins and back to Denver and so some local shuttle work. This run, runs Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
GET PAID WEEKLY
Matheson Inc. is looking an experienced Full Time Class A Driver who is self-motivated and career-minded in Denver, CO.
Matheson is a diversified national transportation carrier proudly serving the United States Postal Services since 1964. As a business partner of the United States Postal Service, Matheson is committed to the belief that “service must be reliable, convenient, and must improve continuously.” We take pride in the fact that our service is consistently at or above the 99% performance level.
Education, Licensing and Certifications:
Must be 21 years or older.
Must have good driving record (MVR)
Possession of a valid Commercial Class A Driver’s License.
1 year or more of recent Class A driving experience.
- Chaining experience required in some locations.
Run Details: APPROXIMATELY 54 HOURS A WEEK
- Mon - OFF
- Tues - Denver to Richfield - 03:18 start - pick up two loads at postal office locations - deliver in Grand Junction pick up more drive to hotel in
- Wed – Richfield to Denver – approximately 10:00 a.m. start then drive to Grand Junction to deliver and pick up ant then drive to Denver to deliver.
- Thurs – OFF
- Fri - Denver to Rawlins to Denver - 05:18 start - pick up at 3 postal office locations - drive to Rawlins WY meet another driver & swap loads
- Sat - Denver to Rawlins to Denver - 05:18 start - pick up at 3 postal office locations - drive to Rawlins WY meet another driver & swap loads
- Sun - Local Shuttles (Approximately start at 7:33 am until 21:00)
- $20.98 Per Hour + Full Benefits (Hourly rate is determined by the USPS Wage Determination)
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
Matheson is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.