Since 1924, Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, forensic and management advisory services to publicly/privately held companies and individuals. Our accessibility, personal commitment, entrepreneurial spirit and specialized expertise exemplify the qualities of our client service. We've become our clients' trusted business partner while preserving the team-environment that has helped us prosper.
About the Position:
Possesses 10-15+ years of experience and will be responsible for planning and completing engagements, supervising staff, interacting with clients and providing tax and accounting services.
- Review of individual and corporate returns for clients in various industries
- Review of compilations and reviews
- Deep understanding of accounting and reporting standards, experience in researching as it relates to accounting and issues
- Coordinate the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Analyze financial statements and evaluate internal controls
- Act as client contact; communicate effectively with clients and develop positive relationships with client personnel
- Perform a detailed review of team’s workflow and monitor tasks that are assigned and completed on a timely basis
- Supervise, train and mentor staff